Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

A time of year, when people do the stupidest and have the most fun doing the stupidest things. You go out with your friends and collect as much candy as possible and trade it in at the end with each other. My friends always think there getting a steal when I trade them a bunch of Peanut Candy, which I absolutely despise. For both of us it ends becoming a mutual gain because I want all the regular chocolate candy I can get. This is a very fun time of year. The main topic of this post is to figure out what candy my readers like the most. There is now a poll in the top left corner to check out what candy people like the best!
-My favorites
-Sour Patch Kids-
-Swedish Fish-
-3 Musketeers-
-Hershey's-

Candies that I dont Want to have in my Bag once Im done For the Night....
-Almond Joys- Honestly what person under the age of 30 besides a few oddballs want a coconut flavored chocolate bar? For me that was just an awful idea to begin with and a horrible principle to base a candy on.
-ALL Jelly Beans- Almost every type of flavor is jelly bean is absolutely atrocious, there a few mediocre flavors that just escape being put under the terrible category.
-Jaw Breakers- Why would anyone want this candy? There is no upside to it whatsoever, next candy.-Twizzlers-  Who in the world wants RED Liquorice, ok heres my argument as to why this candy is so bad, who wants Liquorice to begin with and no one cares what color it is! Bad candy!

Even though a fair few people like this next candy. I am here to rip on what I think is the worst candy of them all...Butterfingers  It is an awful. Forsaken candy which does not provide any good taste and is great at getting your teeth all sticky with too much peanut butter, This candy needs to STOP BEING MADE. Thanks everyone! And make sure to vote what your favorite candy is!


4 comments:

  1. I am not a big fan of Butterfingers, or Snickers, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, my comments were not posting. Good rant here, though you should double space between paragraphs. It makes it easier to read on the web--especially if your readers are on mobile devices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with everything but mounds are good and they are basically the same thing without almonds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and m y favorite candy would probably have to be reeses peanut butter cups, but the only problem with halloween for me is that i always end up making plans literally the night before halloween.

    ReplyDelete