Sunday, November 10, 2013

In reply on how to make coins!

So everyone I have some very funny news to announce. Remember how I said in my "How to make coins" post that you should never open packs because all you are doing is wasting your hard earned coins"? Yeah you wouldn't believe how wrong I was. You see my parents were away on Friday night so I was super bored and decided to "Waste" all my coins on fifa ultimate team packs. How much luckier I could have gotten I dont know, but what I do know is not much luckier. Just to put it in context I had 80 thousand coins from using all those methods over the past 2 months. Then after I pulled SIF (second inform) Aguero, I had 1 million coins! I would still suggest not to open packs, because the chances of that happening to you are so slim. Then again go out and try, you never know what could happen. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment