Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Hunger Games:Catching Fire Excitement and My top 5 tributes

For me, this next week will be the most anticipation I've had the entire year. My birthday is on wednesday November 20th, 4 days from now. My favorite book series has been over, for a little over a year and now they are realeasing some of the best movies, with the 2nd one of these Hunger Games movies coming out this friday November 22nd. You know I will be there in the theater anxiously waiting for what I hope is another phenomenal movie. In my opinion, Lionsgate, the company produces the movie and all the actors have done a great job portraying exactly what its like. The scenery, the characters, everything there is just breathtakingly re-inacted. Who knows maybe I'll see some of you at the theater, now I'm going to give you my top 5 favorite tributes from the first 5 books. 
Number 5. Rue
This Girl never gives up, and she can swing through the trees like a monkey and act like its no big deal, thats why Rue is on my list.






Number 4. Finnick 
This guy is just so cool, he kills so many people and he's so ruthless, yet somehow in the books he stays true to himself and his true self is really funny.









Number 3. Thresh
You definitely DO NOT want to be on the wrong side of this 18 year old beast. He's just an absolute tank, who knows so much about survival. In the 74th Hunger Games, he sat in a wheat field and ate wheat while waiting for people to find him and once they found him, they were dead.



Number 2. Clove 
Clove isn't even very scary its just that she's a bit creepy in the way that she just seems like a trained killer with no real emotions or feelings, everyone seems to hate her and I do to and thats why she's on the list.














Number 1. Cato
There isn't much of an introduction needed, he's a soulless killer
who does it for fun and wont take no for an answer. In Hunger
Games 74 he was so excited when he got picked, which 
shows, you do not want to be in an arena with him.

4 comments:

  1. As i have also read the whole series i much like you look forward to what should be a great movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you like clove and Cato? They are evil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the top 5 tributes review. Also your opinion on Lionsgate is very similar to my own, with the movies they produce

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree. And keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete