Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving

This holiday really means very little to me. Its basically one of those holidays where you just sit down at a table and you eat a good amount and then you want to leave the table. Then your parents are like no sit down and they try to give you more and more food, it becomes somewhat like a prison. You can hear maybe some relatives watching TV or a football game loud in the background, maybe on the radio or a TV nearby, they all just make you want to leave the table quicker. But the prison guards wont let you. They say you have to do good time and maybe they'll let you out for good behavior (also known as eating all of the dinner they made) you see Thanksgiving is one of my least favorite holidays. Its just a downgraded Christmas Vacation. Less time off, less seeing of relatives, same type of food but no ones happen this time of year so it makes the exact same food bad. I dont like Thanksgiving very much and I am glad its over.
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Great post, nice opinion on thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice reflection Kevin I don't much care for it either but I do like the break from school.

    ReplyDelete